Friday, May 1, 2009

My Secret Crush

Steve and I went to see the new X-Men movie tonight.
I am afraid that it really wouldn't have mattered whether the movie was good or bad, I just enjoyed watching it because Hugh Jackman was in it.

It seems I have a bit of a crush on him.


I liked the movie. It wasn't my favorite X-Men movie, but I still enjoyed it and didn't feel like it was a waste of time.
And I really enjoyed getting to spend the evening with my wonderful husband. We went out to eat and then to the movie with just Jessica and it was GREAT!




2 comments:

jen said...

I'm with ya on this! I'm thinking Jason and I will have to find a babysitter today so we can go see this movie.

Tanielle said...

Getting out already wonder woman?! Good for you! It sounds like you had a lot of fun!