Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Going to the movies!

We went to the Dollar Theater last night to see
Monsters v. Aliens



We checked the mailbox as we were driving away from the house and it had Olivia's birthday present from Grammy & Poppy in it. (Thank you!)
Olivia fell asleep on the drive there with the present in her lap.
Thought it was too cute and had to take a picture of it.

Then, when I got the popcorn at the movies, I set it in Jessica's car seat for a moment to take care of something and when I looked back I saw that she had spilled some of it.
Once again, too cute, had to take a picture of it.
(She does seem a little surprised that this happened to her!)

1 comment:

Kristen said...

i am in denial of Olivia being that big. No. Absolutely not. I still have to meet ZACHARY!

That's it. I'm driving to Texas.