Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Old McDonald Has a Cow!


This year Steve was already living in Abilene during the week during my birthday.

Needless to say, my birthday was a real bust. I was feeling very overwhelmed with all four children at home and being drawn and quartered.


So, Steve gave this card to me along with my birthday present (a beautiful 1karat journey diamond necklace from Zales!)

He nailed it! (He usually does when it comes to cards and gift-giving).

The reason I thought to post this was because my sweet and dear-to-my-heart friend, Kristen, had a bad day the other day and I thought this might cheer her up.

Smile :) It could be worse.... you could have four!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

wow! go steve! (go catherine!)

we need to get together again and go to something fancy so you can wear your diamond and I can wear my pearls. :)

mostly better here - con's purty bad tho... :(