Monday, November 23, 2009

Glambert News

Okay, so you guys know that I LOVE Adam Lamber.
Well, he has his new albumn out and I went on Amazon to take a look at it and these are the albumn photos that are listed.

Um... is it just me or does the first picture look like Pink with black hair... um, I mean blue hair?

And this one with the metal glove thing... Beyonce wanna-be?

I'm feeling a little dissapointed.

That and I listened to the samples and the ONLY song that I heard the showcased his AMAZING voice at all was the theme song for 2012 "Time for Miracles"

I'm sad now.

2 comments:

PILCHERS said...

wanna be any sadder?..go youtube his performance on the American Music Awards last night!

Janae said...

sick, right? I felt the same way. He is so polar opposite of anything wholesome and good it makes me sad!