Monday, April 13, 2009

Getting Ready for Baby!

Please excuse my outfit here. I am wearing a t-shirt and
my jammy bottoms. Not very attractive,
but VERY comfy!
So, on Saturday, after our annual Easter Egg Hunt over
at the Bishop's house, I decided that it was probably time
to get ready for this baby.

Some people pack bags and pick out outfits.
Others make sure they have enough diapers
or maybe they clean the house and arrange furniture.



I went to the salon and got a manicure and a pedicure!

I mean, honestly! Why on earth would I want to have ratty
nails when I go into labor? After all, they will be very visible while
I'm in labor. And I do like to have nice nails.


I had a little extra decor put on my big toes.
A little pink and white flower with some sparkle around it.
NOW I'm all set!





7 comments:

Janae said...

Looks good! Good luck!

Janelle Ehat said...

YOU LOOK GREAT!!! You can see how skinny you are underneath that amazing belly!! I looked exactly like that with my 2nd! It was like a torpedo belly and people were always amazed that I wasn't falling down on my face all the time! I'm so excited for you guys! Take care of yourself and I love the toenails!

Tanielle said...

Big fan of the toes! Very cute! How exciting! Good luck with everything!

Justin, Amy, and Grace said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe how much bigger you've gotten since I last saw you. You look like you're going to pop. Just wait another couple of days at least because I'm getting really excited to have Olivia stay with us. You're nails look awesome too!

jen said...

I love that belly! It almost makes me want another belly. Good luck with your delivery. I can't wait to see a post of your new little princess. I'm guessing it's a girl!

California Washburns said...

I had my toenails done the day before I had my last one and loved it! I don't know why I never did that before. I could at least have one part of me that looked good in the hospital. I made sure my toes were in all the pictures!

You look great! I'm excited to your new little one!

Goldthorpe Family! said...

I'm SO glad that someone else does this! You know what? After having a baby, it's nice to be able to look at SOME part of oneself and feel good! I LOVE the big toes.