Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Here she is!!!
She is just the cutest thing EVER!!!
Look at all of that red hair!
She weighed in at 7 lbs. 7 oz.
and was 20 inches long!

I have to say just how grateful I am
for braces right about now.
(Hey! Look at that 12 year old with a baby!)

Just in case you were wondering...

No, we don't have a name for her yet

and Yes, we did already leave the hospital.

So, oficially, she is "Baby Girl Hardy"

until we come up with something better.

We're hoping to be able to do that this evening

I'll letcha know as soon as I do!!!

9 comments:

jen said...

Congrats! She is beautiful!!!! I can't wait to hear the name. I was right. I guessed a girl in your previous post.

Janae said...

yippee!! a Hardy girl! what a cutie- and whoa power woman! You look good!

Janelle Ehat said...

Holy Smokes! Did Steve make it home in time?! I thought he was going to be gone through this weekend! She's absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! So so so excited for you guys!! And I agree with Janae... you look great!

Jessica Bybee said...

You are both gorgeous!!!

Tanielle said...

WOW! How exciting! Two girls, two boys! Congratulations! Can't wait to hear the name! What a beautiful baby!

Inspiration Station said...

Yeah, so fun to have two of each now. Congrats Catherine!

Justin, Amy, and Grace said...

She looks just like her ultrasound picture. So cute. I can't wait to hear what you've chosen for a name. Hope you're feeling well.

Candi said...

Congratulations! Getting that manicure and pedicure really did the trick huh? I'm going to have to try that next time...

the letter "J" said...

Yeah, she is so cute!!! I love the birthing story...I almost have no hope of a natural labor...I have too many platues.