Friday, June 19, 2009

Bad News!

The contract fell through on our house
I guess the people who put the contract on it decided that they really weren't ready to own a house and decided that they wanted to rent instead.


I say... "Go ahead and waste your money. But I would much rather own due to the rate of return you get on your investment. But, to each their own."


So, hopefully we'll get another bite soon.

We REALLY would like to go and live with Steve again.

Yes, he left two weeks ago and, while we do see him on weekends, it's just not the same as seeing him every day. Olivia sure misses him a lot!

4 comments:

Janelle Ehat said...

Bummer! I'm so sorry Catherine! I hope something else comes along... and quickly!

Sol said...

That's stinks!!!! Watch, another offer is just around the corner that will be better for your family. You'll be together soon!

Tanielle said...

That is so rough! We'll pray for you!

Donna said...

I'm sorry to hear the sale fell thru, that's a bummer :( I know we've been there but the girls were older. (and I had Catherine "full of fun" to keep me busy !)