Thursday, June 25, 2009

What a Steal!


Today I went to Wal-Mart (or, as they say our here "The Wal-Marts") with some coupons.

I should preface this by saying that I always have coupons with me. When they come in the mail I put the ones I want in the big pocket of my diaper bag so they are always with me, should I remember that I put them there.
Today, after subjecting my children to the dressing room and other random boring things. I made them sit in the formula isle with me while I went through my coupons. You know... the really great ones that the formula companies send you right at the beginning of your baby's life and then you only get the cheap piddly ones after that.
Well, today I SCORED on the "saving money" front.

I bought ALL of this... worth $88.32

for only

$10.32!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There may be some of you out there thinking... "But, Catherine. You don't bottle feed your baby." And, yes, while this is true, it never hurts to have a back-up plan. And, when my children do wean themselves (between 5-10 months of age) I'll already have this great formula supply on hand to supplement her with!

ROCK ON!!!

5 comments:

Sol said...

Hi woman, I am so happy you got formula for that cheap, that stuff is so expensive,,,too expensive in my opinion. So if you like shopping with coupons at the 'walmarts' you gotta check out this lady's blog. she's got something there today on walmart deals. caution:you will get hooked on her blog, but it's for a good cause: saving money! Miss you! hug me your babies!

Sol said...

oh and bytheway I opened the picture you wrote BENNETT on and it was eetybeety on my screen. but that was exactly what i was talking about!

Kristen said...

wow what a great deal! makes it hard to pay full price for stuff...

Kristi said...

Nice work!

E. A. Lancaster said...

way to go! you rock!