Saturday, January 3, 2009

For Christmas I got...

My husband REALLY did well this year!
He not only got me exactly what I wanted,
he got me more than I wanted.
I didn't even know Dyson made a pink vacuum!
Isn't she beautiful!
(No, I mean the vacuum... however, those ARE my legs!)
I was so excited when Steve showed it to me!
He was worried that I wouldn't like the pink,
however, I think it's waaaayyyy prettier than the yellow one!
Way to go Honey!!!!! (and thanks, again!)
I think I vacuumed for 3 hours straight after he gave it to me!
I love it!



4 comments:

Kristi said...

Ugh. My library doesn't have it! None of the libraries in Vancouver have it! I guess I'll have to go across the street to Borders and actually purchase it. I'll let you know how it goes. So far, I like the other books you've recommended so I am sure I won't be let down. :-)

jen said...

I'm so happy for you! I've always wanted a Dyson. I even did a post about it once. I still don't have one. Maybe one day! I love the pink! Very cute! My mom got me a floor steam cleaner thing for Christmas. I had SO much fun with it last night.

PILCHERS said...

ok...no need to call out on the yellow ones..they work just as well as the pink...but i am so happy you got a dyson! it changed my life!!

Sarah Smiles said...

Beautiful vacuum! You are so cute to try it out for 3 hours straight. :)