Thursday, January 22, 2009

Our 4-D Baby!

Here is our little baby in the middle of a pretty big yawn!
It was really cool because we actually got to watch him/her
yawn and it looked like a real baby yawning, not an ultrasound baby
yawning!
I realize that it sounds like I've never had this type of ultrasound
before, but I have. It's just that the last time, when it was Olivia,
the pictures were so bad it made her look like a burn victim so I
ended up just throwing those pictures away!
These are much better!

7 comments:

jen said...

amazing. i wish i would have done that when i was pregnant.

Janelle Ehat said...

So so fun! I'm so excited for you! I think it's a girl. That is a cute little feminine yawn... don't tell him that if he turns out to be a boy!

Jessica Bybee said...

so cute!

Jeanne said...

Cute, cute! Are you not finding out what you're having (besides a baby)?

Tanielle said...

Very cool! What a neat thing to have seen!

Kristen said...

i wish you would just. find. out.

i am impatient.

Justin, Amy, and Grace said...

That baby definitely looks like a Hardy kid. I'm guessing it's a boy because I think he/she looks like Zachary.