Saturday, March 14, 2009

Noah is amazing!

This evening, Noah came up to me and asked
me if I would take him to Dollar General.

I asked him if he had any money and he said
he had about $1.60.

So, I agreed to take him and when Zachary found
out we were going he asked if he could go to. (Of course!)

At the store I let Zachy pick out a few pieces of the
dime candy while Noah was walking around the store
trying to find something in his price range.
Finally he came across these Ninjas that were a dollar
a piece. As he was looking through the selections he said this:
"I sure wish I had enough to buy one for Zach
too."
How does a Mother handle this kind of generosity from her eight-year-old son?
Well, after I scooped myself up off of the floor
(you see, I melted into a puddle of goo from his sweetness)
I offered to make up the difference for him.
It turned out that he only needed 8 cents but the
message was still there. He loves his brother.
What more could a mother ask for?

2 comments:

Kristen said...

AWWWWWW!! oh I love it! boys are so great. *mush*

Jeanne said...

Hurray for brotherly kindness