Thursday, March 5, 2009

What a mess!

So... have you ever let your closet go
and it ended up being a swamp of clothing?



I neglected mine to the point that I thought I didn't have
any clothing anymore!
And Steve had to get into the other side of it to do
something with the fuse box and it was nearly
impossible to open the door.
So, I decided to go ahead and clean it one day while
Olivia was taking a nap.



Well, three hours (and more than one nap) later...
It was finally clean!

I went ahead and cleaned off my nightstand and
the rest of my bedroom while I was at it.
Steve was very impressed!







2 comments:

Kristi said...

I am impressed and inspired!

Justin, Amy, and Grace said...

The day you curled your hair I totally made a comment to Justin when you were leading the music that you looked like a rock star. I think it was the combination of your hair and the bright colors on your shirt. Your bedroom's before picture is what our room looks like all the time. I just keep the door closed.