Sunday, March 8, 2009

Where have you been?


So, if you've been wondering why
I haven't been posting very much...
Lemme 'splain.
I found this website (thank you, Kristen)
That you can slurp your blog into a book
form and actually create your own book that
can be published with it.
You can also create an original book that can be published.
Sort of like (or exactly like) a photo journal.
So, instead of spending all of my time blogging,
I have been spending all of my time journaling!
(I'm such a good Mormon Mommy!)
I finally got my smallest book posted on the
"blurb nation." I have a link on the side bar to the
right that will take you directly to my book.
It is about my trip to Philly with Steve.
Anyway, I'm really excited about having it
published so I will have a photo journal of
that fun trip!
So, anyway, if you feel like looking at it,
feel free! I've made it public so anyone can!
It only shows the first 15 pages of the book,
but you will get the idea!

No comments: