Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Our Trip Home From California

Let me start by saying that Noah and I had a
WONDERFUL
time in California.
Kristen is quite the hostess and kept
us constantly entertained.
I can't remember the last time I had such a good time!!!
(Thank you very much Kristen)
(And Craig and Connor and Fletcher)


On our return to Texas,
Noah and I saw the BIGGEST
vending machine we've
ever seen in our lives!
Of course we made a purchase and it was
really cool watching it work.
Noah said, "Wow! I bet that takes a lot of electricity!"
(by the way... there were a number of other pictures I wanted to post
however with my dial-up, it took about 7 minutes
to upload this one picture. So I wasn't in such a big rush
to add more!)

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I'm impressed that you are still blogging after leaving the wonder that is our high speed internet! Yay! Determination! :)

Too bad we didn't get those tatoos...

Sarah Smiles said...

Wow!