Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tiny Dancer

Olivia is soooo funny!
This little girl will dance to
ANYTHING
that has a beat.

Yesterday while I was doing the laundry,
Olivia came in to the laundry room and was standing
there when, all of a sudden, she noticed that the washing machine
had a rhythmic beat and she started
dancing to it!!!
It was the funniest thing.
I wanted to get a video of it but by the time it had occured to me she was done.
Too bad :(
I guess I'll just have to carry the video camera around
with me all of the time.

3 comments:

PILCHERS said...

i love my little white rabbit...she is so stinkin cute

Inspiration Station said...

Love your new blog title, so fitting for your new braces. :) That is so cool you got to take Noah and visit Kristen in LA. What a fun trip! Your girl is a cutie. Congrats on #4!

Sarah Smiles said...

Cute. Congratulations on number 4! :)